CHICAGO, Sept. 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for BABA, COP, FIT, GLD, and GOOGL.
To see the high-return covered-call trades uncovered by InvestorsObserver's analysts, read the InvestorsObserver's PriceWatch Alert by selecting the corresponding link.
- BABA: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=BABA&prnumber=92220160
- COP: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=COP&prnumber=92220160
- FIT: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=fit&prnumber=92220160
- GLD: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=gld&prnumber=92220160
- GOOGL: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=GOOGL&prnumber=92220160
(Note: You may have to copy this link into your browser then press the [ENTER] key.)
InvestorsObserver's PriceWatch Alerts contain all the information needed to evaluate a new covered call, and/or a diagonal spread on the underlying stock. Each report has detailed explanations of the possible outcomes and risks for each trade, as well as an easy-to-read table that gives all the relevant metrics at a single glance.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/alibaba-spdr-gold-trust-google-fitbit-and-conocophillips-and-more-offer-option-trading-opportunities-that-offer-returns-of-more-than-20-300332522.html