Pune, India, Jan. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The U.S. gynecology robotic surgery market is set to gain traction from the increasing shift towards minimally invasive procedures over open surgeries as they have lower readmission rates, fewer complications, and provide faster recovery. This information is given by Fortune Business Insights™ in a new report. The report further states that the market size was USD 1.04 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 1.38 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period.
Rising Geriatric Population to Boost Growth in the U.S.
The rising adoption of sedentary lifestyles and the increasing geriatric population in the U.S. are further surging the incidence of various gynecological conditions among women. This is set to propel the U.S. gynecology robotic surgery market growth in the coming years. As per the American Cancer Society, in 2020, the U.S. is likely to showcase approximately 13,800 new cases of cervical cancer. Apart from that, the rising usage of da Vinci robotic surgical systems for such surgeries would accelerate growth. However, the high cost associated with gynecology robotic surgeries may hamper demand.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/u-s-gynecology-robotic-surgery-market-103891
Instruments & Accessories Segment to Dominate Backed by Rising Number of Hysterectomies
Based on products, the market is segregated into services, instruments & accessories, and robotic systems. Out of these, the instruments & accessories segment earned 57.2% in terms of the U.S. gynecology robotic surgery market share in 2019. It is set to retain its dominant position in the coming years because of the increasing adoption of gynecology robotic surgery, as well as the higher number of hysterectomies.
COVID-19: Cancellation of Non-essential Procedures to Hinder Demand
The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has taken a toll on the healthcare sector. Apart from disturbance in the demand and supply chain, it has caused cancellation and postponement of all non-essential, as well as elective dental, surgical, and medical procedures. This also includes gynecology robotic surgeries. The main reason behind this is to reallocate and reserve healthcare resources for the coronavirus positive patients. The American Hospital Association mentioned that in the U.S., hospitals and health systems have experienced a decline of 20% in inpatient volume. We are delivering elaborate research reports to help you regain confidence and surge sales.
To get to know more about the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this market, please visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/u-s-gynecology-robotic-surgery-market-103891
Key Players Focus on Collaboration Strategy to Gain Competitive Edge
The U.S. market for gynecology robotics surgery houses numerous companies. Among them, Intuitive Surgical, Inc. is the leading player owing to its expertise in the field of gynecology robotic surgery. Some of the others are participating in the strategy of collaboration and partnership to gain a competitive edge. Below are two latest industry developments:
- January 2020: Titan Medical and Cambridge Design Partnership (CDP) joined hands to develop a state-of-the-art robotic surgery system. Their main aim is to provide minimally invasive surgery through a single incision.
- December 2018: Nicholson Center and CMR Surgical unveiled the first training program for Versius based in the U.S. It would provide training programs to 27 surgical teams.
Quick Buy - U.S. Gynecology Robotic Surgery Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/103891
A list of the renowned gynecology robotic surgery providers operating in the U.S.:
- Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (California, U.S.)
- TransEnterix Surgical, Inc. (North Carolina, U.S.)
- Medrobotics Corporation (Massachusetts, U.S.)
- Titan Medical Inc. (Ontario, Canada)
- CMR Surgical Limited (Cambridge, U.K.)
- avateramedical GmbH (Jena, Germany)
- Medtronic (Dublin, Ireland)
- Verb Surgical, Inc. (California, U.S.)
- Olympus Corporation (Tokyo, Japan)
- Stryker (Michigan, U.S.)
Table of Contents:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Distribution of Hysterectomies Performed in the U.S. by Type of Surgery
- Details About Key Gynecological Robotic Surgical Systems in the Market
- Technological Advancements in Gynecology Robotic Surgery
- Key Industry Developments – New Product Launches, Partnerships, Mergers & Acquisitions, and Others
- Overview of COVID-19 Impact on Gynecology Robotic Surgery Market
- U.S. Gynecology Robotic Surgery Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016-2027
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Type
- Robotic Systems
- Instruments & Accessories
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Physician’s Offices
- Competitive Analysis
- Key Industry Developments
- U.S. Market Share Analysis (2019)
- Company Profiles (Overview, Product, SWOT analysis, Recent developments, strategies, financials (based on availability))
- Intuitive Surgical Inc.
- CMR Surgical Limited
- avateramedical GmbH
- TransEentrix Surgical Inc.
- Verb Surgical Inc.
- Olympus Corporation
- Medrobotics Corporation
- Titan Medical Inc.
- Other Prominent Players
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/u-s-gynecology-robotic-surgery-market-103891
Segments Covered in the Report
- Robotic Systems
- Instruments and Accessories
By End User
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Physician’s Offices
Get your Customized Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/u-s-gynecology-robotic-surgery-market-103891
SECONDARY RESEARCH IS CONDUCTED TO DERIVE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies
- Details in relation to prevalence, incidence, patient numbers, distribution of patients, average price of treatment, etc.
- Number of end user facilities by region/country and average annual spending or procurement of devices by type of end user facility
- Number of procedures and average price of procedures
- Replacement rate and pricing of capital equipment
- Market dynamics in relation to the market under focus – Drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities
- Market & technological trends, new product developments, product pipeline.
Have a Look at Related Reports:
Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) Treatment Market Share & Industry Analysis, By Product (Nusinersen and Onasemnogen Abeparvovec), By Disease Type (Type 1 SMA, Type 2 SMA and Others), By Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026
Venous Leg Ulcer (VLU) Treatment Market Share and Industry Analysis, By Product (Compression Therapy, Advanced Wound Dressings, Others), By End User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Homecare Settings, Others), and Regional Forecast, till 2026
Animal Health Market Share and Industry Analysis By Product (Drugs, Vaccines, Feed, and Diagnostics), By Animal (Livestock Animals and Companion Animals), By End User (Veterinary Hospitals & Clinics, Animal Care & Rehabilitation Centers, Diagnostic Centers, and Others) and Geography Forecast, 2019-2026
Dry Eye Syndrome Market Share & Industry Analysis, By Product (Anti-inflammatory and, Artificial Tears and Lubricants), By Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies, and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026
Ocular Implants Market Share & Industry Analysis, By Product Type (Intraocular Lenses, Glaucoma Implants, Ocular Prostheses, Corneal Implants, and Others), By End-user (Hospitals, Ophthalmic Clinics, and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune - 411045, Maharashtra, India.