Food consumption patterns have come a long way from preparing a complete meal to opting for frozen food products. India’s frozen food market is derived by the conveniences associated with such food products. Currently, India is viewed as the potential market for the consumption of frozen foods. However, the consumption of such foods is still negligible in the global comparison. This is due to the large population, higher priced foods product, handful of existing players and lower awareness among the consumers. This has posed an opportunity for the prominent global players to explore the market.
According to the report “India Frozen Food Market, Outlook, 2025” the market have grown exponentially with a CAGR of above 19% in volume consumption till the year 2018-19. Snacks and ready meal segments of the market have been generating the highest revenue from the overall market. Kinds of products included in this category are frozen potatoes, frozen snacks, and frozen ready meals which consist of complete veg & non-veg meals, pizza bread, etc. From the overall market, revenue generated from the frozen vegetable segment of the market has been viewed as the fastest. Easiness in getting pre-cut vegetables, clean, high in nutritional content and no added preservatives have been observed as the reasons for the growth of frozen vegetable products.
To avail the sample report for free: https://www.bonafideresearch.com/samplereport/200720021
In the overall development of the market, organized segment has been playing an important role which has catered to an increasing demand from both residential as well as commercial segments of the market. Developing infrastructure of modern retail stores in every corner of the country has led to the increase in distribution of the frozen food products. On contrary to this in recent years, the traditional stores are getting equipped with advanced freezing technologies as it is allowing them to stock up the frozen food inventory and attract more consumers.
The report shows the increasing demand of these food products from residential as well as from the commercial segment. The report also gives complete insight with historical and forecasted analysis, its sales distribution and the top profiled companies.
The frozen food market has been highly benefitted with the advent of digitization in the retail industry. Currently, frozen food retailers have been slow in shifting towards online retailing, which lowers the opportunity of covering, and reaching consumers. Whereas many have to start to shake up the frozen food, industry with outstanding e-commerce sites that, attract and convert online shoppers. The frozen food market’s latest trend that driving the demand is online grocery shopping and the introduction of a new application that helps the consumer and makes it convenient to pick products according to their preference.
We provide 10% free customization with this report, we have considered the covid-19 effect for the year 2020 and in the forecast period.
Major Companies Present in the market
The key players of the India Frozen Food market are McCain Foods (India) Private Limited, IFB Agro Industries Limited, Mother Dairy Fruit & Vegetable Private Limited, Godrej Tyson Foods Limited, Venky’s (India) Limited, Tanvi foods, Innovative Foods Limited, ITC Limited, West Cost Fine Foods Private Limited, Gadre Marine Export Private Limited, Vadilal Industries Limited, Al Kabeer Exports Private Limited, Darshan Foods Private Limited.
Considered in this report
- Geography: India
- Base Year: 2018-2019
- Historical Year: 2013-2014
- Estimated Year: 2019-2020
- Forecast Year: 2024-2025
To see our methodology visit here.
The following aspects are covered in the report “India Frozen Food Market Outlook, 2025“
- Global frozen food market outlook
- India frozen food market outlook
- India frozen food market share (company, product type, end-user, organized v/s unorganized, sales channel, regional analysis)
- India frozen vegetable market outlook
- India frozen snacks & ready meal market outlook
- India frozen meat & poultry market outlook
- India frozen seafood market outlook
- Price product and variant analysis
- India frozen food trade analysis
- India frozen food trends & developments
- India economic profile
- Porters five force model
- Company profile of top player
To Access Complete Report: https://www.bonafideresearch.com/product/200720021
Table of contents
- 1. Executive Summary
- 2. Research Methodology
- 3. India Demographic Insight
- 4. Global Frozen Food Market Outlook(Market Size, Market Share)
- 5. India Frozen Food Market Outlook(Market Size, Market Share)
- 6. India Frozen Vegetables Market Outlook(Market Size, Market Share)
- 7. India Frozen Snacks & Ready Meal Market Outlook(Market Size, Market Share)
- 8. India Frozen Seafood Market Outlook(Market Size, Market Share)
- 9. India Frozen Meat & Poultry Market Outlook(Market Size, Market Share)
- 10. Overview of Cold Chain Industry
- 11. India Economic Profile
- 12. Raw Material
- 13. Market Penetration
- 14. PEST Analysis
- 15. Trade Dynamics
- 16. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- 17. India Frozen Food Market Dynamics
- 18. Market Trends & Developments
- 19. Competitive Landscape
- 20. Strategic Recommendations
- 21. Disclaimer
Bonafide Research is one of the fastest growing market research and consulting company. We are expert in syndicated research reports & custom research solutions across the domains. We have been closely working with fortune 500 clients by helping them in tracking the constantly changing market scenario. Bonafide has continuously made efforts to evolve and enhance the report quality with each passing day. In house, we have published 3500+ high quality research reports with major focus on Indian market. Our client base consists of BCG, Ernst & Young, PwC, McKinsey & Company, Inflexion, Nestle, Unilever, Crompton Greaves, SRF, CPF, Aramax, Stainhoff, Welspun, Blaupunkt, Brookfield, Lindt, Storck, GCPL, ITC, Microtek, Anchor, Hero Eco, LG Chem, Sojitz Corp., Sumitomo, FMC Corp., Lutron and many more.Contact Information:
Sales & Marketing Manager
Telephone: +1 (833) 670 1234 (US Toll free)