If you are an Estonian passport holder and want to visit the US for a short stay, you should know that for Estonians you do not need a US visa, but an ESTA. ESTA stands for Electronic System for Travel Authorization and is a required registration for all Estonian citizens wishing to travel to the United States. Estonian citizens can apply for an ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) visa waiver to travel to the United States. The ESTA allows Estonian citizens to visit the USA for tourism, business, transit, medical and short study purposes without a visa for up to 90 days per visit.
Requirements for US Visa for Estonian citizens
- A valid travel document or passport in order to apply for ESTA US Visa.
- A scanned copy of your passport.
- A valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the ESTA US Visa.
- A valid email address, to receive the ESTA US Visa in their inbox.
Finnish citizens can apply for an ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) visa waiver to travel to the United States. The ESTA allows Finnish citizens to visit the US for tourism, business, transit, medical and short study purposes without a visa for up to 90 days per visit. Finnish travelers can apply for US ESTA entirely online. This means Finnish visitors no longer need to make an in-person appointment at a US embassy or consulate and apply for a visa in person. The US ESTA is valid for 2 years from the date of issue and allows the holder multiple entries to reside in the United States. Finnish visitors with an ESTA can stay a maximum of 90 days with each entry. Visits are allowed for tourist, business and transit reasons.
US ESTA Requirements for FINLAND Passport Holders
- A Valid Finland-issued passport
- A valid email address where the US government will send a copy of the approved US ESTA
- A valid form of payment, such as a debit or credit card, to pay the US ESTA processing fee
Greeks wishing to travel to the US are now part of the US Visa Waiver Program, which means they qualify for a US ESTA. Greek citizens can apply for a US Visa Waiver ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) visa to travel to the United States. The ESTA allows Greek citizens to visit the United States for tourism, business, transit, medical, and short-term study purposes without a visa for up to 90 days per visit. The US visa ESTA is introduced to improve border security.
WHAT'S THE REQUIREMENT FOR CITIZENS OF GREEK?
- Passport -- you need to have a valid passport when travelling abroad. For US ESTA, you need an electronic passport with an electronic chip that has biometric information.
- Email address -- your visa will be linked to your passport but you still need a printed copy to show at the immigration office once you arrive in the US. You will receive a copy through email in PDF format. Remember to print it out until you leave.
- Payment system -- You can use credit/debit cards or a PayPal account.
How long can a Greek citizen stay on US Visa Online?
Greek citizens' departure date must be within 90 days of arrival. Greek passport holders are required to obtain a United States Electronic Travel Authorization (US ESTA) even for a short duration of 1 day to 90 days. If Greek citizens intend to stay longer, they may need to apply for an appropriate visa, depending on the situation.
Hungary citizens can apply for an ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) visa waiver to travel to the United States. The ESTA allows Hungarian citizens to visit the US on a visa for up to 90 days per visit. Hungary belongs to a group of countries whose citizens are not generally considered a security threat to the United States. The best thing about this ESTA is that you can apply online. Hungary was accepted into the Visa Waiver Program in 2008.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR HUNGARY CITIZENS?
- Passport using aN electronic chip containing bio-metric info and no less than a 6-month validity from the planned date of entry.
- Passport variety and Private Identification Number (PIN).
- A valid E-mail address to receive the ESTA
- You can use a Debit/Credit Card Paypal account to pay the ESTA fees.
HOW LONG CAN HUNGARIAN CITIZENS STAY IN THE US ESTA?
The ESTA allows multiple entries for2 years after its issued validity period, provided that none of these single visits exceeds 90 days per entry. If Hungarian citizens intend to stay longer, they may need to apply for a visa depending on their circumstances.
Company Name: USA Official
Contact Person: Schumacher Thomas Watson
Email: Send Email
Phone: +49 30 8800880
City: 10179 Berlin