- BAND Royalty has successfully bought the performance royalty rights to Justin Timberlake’s multi-platinum song “Mirrors”, along with the performance royalty rights to 50+ other songs performed by JayZ, Beyonce, Timbaland, Cher, Demi Lovato, and many more. in a bold move they are giving anyone the ability to enter the secretive world of royalty investing by letting them share in the revenue from these royalty rights when they buy a BAND Royalty NFT for as little as 1 Ethereum.
- NFTs are built like cryptocurrency, such as Bitcoin or Ethereum, but are non-fungible, meaning that they have a unique digital signature which makes them impossible to be counterfeited, damaged, or destroyed, guaranteeing full chain of custody.
- Jack Dorsey sold his first Tweet for over $2.9 million, and Beeple sold his digital artwork EVERYDAYS: THE FIRST 5000 DAYS for $69 million all through NFT.
- BAND Royalty’s Series 1 art-inspired music NFTs have a limited number still available for purchase, and showcase unique artwork highlighting diversification in the music industry.
- Company plans to release more tokens in the future.
- The minimum amount of time that a token can be staked is 90 days, topping out at a maximum of five years, and are subject to short-term capital gains taxing.
BAND Royalty is a music industry disruptor, the first to use NFTs (non-fungible tokens) to create the first-ever DeFi (decentralized finance) opportunity based on music royalties. Founded by and named after Barnaby Andersun (BA) and Noble Drakoln (ND), BAND Royalty is uniquely positioned in the industry to capitalize on the shifting landscape that surrounds digital ownership.
NFTs are not a cryptocurrency, but interested buyers will need to invest in some cryptocurrency to purchase the ones available from BAND. Even though NFTs are built like cryptocurrency – Bitcoin or Ethereum – that is where the similarity ends. NFTs were created to be…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to BAND Royalty are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ccw.fm/BAND
About CryptoCurrencyWire (“CCW”)
CryptoCurrencyWire (CCW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with CCW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CCW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CCW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text CRYPTO to 77948 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
CryptoCurrencyNewsWire is where News, content and information converge via Crypto.
For more information, please visit https://www.CryptoCurrencyWire.com
CryptoCurrencyWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.