- Pharmaceutical company Tryp Therapeutics is investigating the potential of synthetic psychedelic drug candidates to treat unmet medical needs
- The company is evaluating two drug products labeled TRP-8802 and TRP-8803 for treating fibromyalgia, phantom limb pain, complex regional pain syndrome and select eating disorders
- The company has filed its first two INDs with the FDA for planned Ph 2a clinical trials relating to fibromyalgia and eating disorder treatments
- In the wake of changes recommended by the FDA to the eating disorders trial, Tryp is in the process of updating its protocols and patient consent form to meet the FDA’s expectations
- Tryp anticipates completing preparations for the phantom limb pain and complex regional pain syndrome studies in partnership with investigators in the University of California system
Pioneering psychedelic medicine pharmaceutical company Tryp Therapeutics (CSE: TRYP) (OTCQB: TRYPF) is advancing toward the launch of four Phase 2a studies of its two novel drug candidates, laying the groundwork for clinical trials at the University of Michigan and the University of Florida for treating pain and eating disorders, which includes making some adjustments to one of the trials recently requested by the FDA.
Tryp’s synthetic psilocybin program includes the development of drug candidates TRP-8802 and TRP-8803 for treating fibromyalgia, phantom limb pain, complex regional pain syndrome (“CRPS”) and select eating disorders. Tryp filed an IND with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to TRYPF are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/TRYPF
PsychedelicNewsWire (PNW) is a specialized content distribution company that (1) aggregates and distributes news and information on the latest developments in all aspects and advances of psychedelics and their use, (2) creates PsychedelicNewsBreaks designed to quickly update investors on important industry news, (3) leverages a team of expert editors to enhance press releases for maximum impact, (4) assists companies with the management and optimization of social media across a range of platforms, and (5) delivers unparalleled corporate communication solutions. PNW stays abreast of the latest information and has established a reputation as the go to source for coverage of psychedelics, therapeutics and emerging market opportunities. Our team of seasoned journalists has a proven track record of helping both public and private companies gain traction with a wide audience of investors, consumers, media outlets and the general public by leveraging our expansive dissemination network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets. PNW is committed to delivering improved visibility and brand recognition to companies operating in the emerging markets of psychedelics.
To receive instant SMS alerts, text “Groovy” to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information please visit https://www.PsychedelicNewsWire.com
Do you have questions or are you interested in working with PNW? Ask our Editor
PsychedelicNewsWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.