- Eat Well Investment Group Inc. is a rapid-growth supplier of nutritious, plant-based food products for people and pets
- Amid large disruptions to global food security occasioned by the COVID-19 pandemic and war in Ukraine, Eat Well is working to overcome supply chain obstacles to further its mission of supplying the world with nutritious, life-enhancing food
- The company formed last year but its leadership has a broad depth of experience and its three major acquisitions sold over 26,000 tons of pure plant-based protein to over 35 countries worldwide during the first year of the pandemic
- In a March 8 shareholder update letter, CEO Marc Aneed said 2021 financials are forthcoming and are expected to confirm forecasts of about $60 million in revenues with bottom-line profitability and continued growth for 2022
- Statista analysts predict the plant-based foods market will more than double by 2030 from expected revenue generation of $44.2 billion this year
The Russia-Ukraine war is raising warning flags about global food security that was already stressed by the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and other factors that preceded it. Russia is the world’s largest exporter of wheat and Ukraine is the world’s fifth-largest, and the conflict in the world’s breadbasket has disrupted almost a third of the world’s wheat market, according to data reporting by Sky News (https://ibn.fm/lOI0X).
Vertically integrated plant-based foods company Eat Well Investment Group (CSE: EWG) (OTC: EWGFF) is a new and growing company strengthening its end-to-end supply chain production of nutritious…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to EWGFF are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/EWGFF
InvestorWire is the wire service that gives you more. From regional releases to global announcements presented in multiple languages, we offer the wire-grade dissemination products you’ll need to ensure that your next press release grabs the attention of your target audience and doesn’t let go. While our competitors look to nickel and dime you with hidden fees and restrictive word limits, InvestorWire keeps things transparent. We offer UNLIMITED Words on all domestic releases. While other wire services may provide a basic review of your release, InvestorWire helps you put your best foot forward with complimentary Press Release Enhancement.
With our competitors, the work is done the second your release crosses the wire. Not with InvestorWire. We include follow-up coverage of every release by leveraging the ever-expanding audiences of the 50+ brands that make up the InvestorBrandNetwork.
Get more out of your next press release with InvestorWire. It’s unlike anything you’ve seen before.
For more information, please visit https://www.InvestorWire.com
InvestorWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.