This is a great opportunity to hold up the flag in the South East Asian project cargo market!SUNTEC , SINGAPORE, November 20, 2015 /EINPresswire.com/ -- A highly technical seminar including exceptional transport calculations, heavy load out/ loads in, planning and costs, safety, lashing and securing.
The main aim is to provide project forwarders that are already on the job with additional to improve technical know-how on project transport by road.
This year: PowerLogistics Asia 2015 will comprise of the following:
Exceptional and Transport Seminar topics covered:
- Exceptional Transport calculations
- Heavy load out/ load in
- Planning and costs
- Lashing & Securing
Agenda: 8.30- 17.00 on 16th November
Bimco Heavy Lift Contract Workshop topics covered:
- The basic principle of Knock for knock.
- The"knock for knock" regime in Heavycon 2007
- Consider some of the key differences between Heavycon & Heavycon 2007
- Who should use Heavycon 2007
Agenda: 8.00 - 16.30 on 20th November
Maritime Heavy Lift & Transport Seminar topics covered:
- General Knowledge
- Roll on - Roll off operation
- Heavy lift shipping
- Lashing & Securing Sea freight
Agenda: 8.30 - 16.45 on 17th November
Who should join:
- Shipping Manager & Project supply chain professionals.
- Project cargo forwarders, Break bulk charterers and logistics Managers
- Project Directors, Heavy Lift specialists, Heavy lift Engineers
- Heavy Lift equipment operators and supervisors
This is a great opportunity to hold up the flag in the South East Asian project cargo market.
Visit us: http://powerlogisticsasia.com
+662 714 2256
email us here