Book Online or Call 1-855-SAUSALITO

Sign In  |  Register  |  About Sausalito  |  Contact Us

Sausalito, CA
September 01, 2020 1:41pm
7-Day Forecast | Traffic
  • Search Hotels in Sausalito

  • ROOMS:

SIDUS HEROES burns 20.36 million SIDUS tokens

By: Get News

SIDUS HEROES is an open-world, massive multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) with AAA-Level graphics. The SIDUS HEROES team created a non-fungible token (NFT) collection, the SIDUS ACADEMY collection, which offers players diverse earning opportunities. The presale was held on January 6th 2022.

Furthermore, the NFTs from the ACADEMY collection are divided into 3 categories — Common, Epic and Legendary — each having a different price-tag. Common Heroes cost 700 SIDUS tokens (the native in-game utility token for the SIDUS HEROES game), the Epic Heroes’ price is 14,000 SIDUS tokens and the price for Legendary NFTs is 140,000 SIDUS tokens.

What’s Going to Happen to the tokens?

The SIDUS ACADEMY NFT collection has enchanted many metaverse fans and gamers. The presale collected 30,167,825 SIDUS tokens that are kept at this address. The SIDUS HEROES team recently announced the following: “SIDUS HEROES is about to burn 20.36 million SIDUS tokens. The SIDUS ACADEMY presale proceeds amount to 30,167,825 $SIDUS tokens.” They added, “20,363,281.875 SIDUS will be burned and the remaining 9,804,543.125 SIDUS will make up the first fighting season prize fund.”

This means that 67.5% of the tokens from the presale have been earmarked for permanent eradication from the SIDUS circulating supply and the remaining 32.5% will be kept for the first season’s distribution of prizes. 

Who Will Win tPrizes?

9,804,543.125 SIDUS tokens will be given to the top 2,000 players of the game’s first season. SIDUS HEROES’ first season starts with the closed beta launch and will last 2 months. 

At the time of writing, SIDUS is being traded at $0.1012. The in-game prize fund (32.5% of the SIDUS ACADEMY collection sale) is worth nearly $1 million, with the top prize going to the top player. The other 67.5% scheduled for burning “will have a positive effect on the SIDUS token’s price,” according to the SIDUS HEROES team.

Follow SIDUS HEROES’ social media for the latest announcements and blogs:

Website | Twitter | Discord | Reddit | Telegram | Medium

Media Contact
Company Name: Micky Pty Ltd
Contact Person: Michael Manlapig
Email: Send Email
Country: Australia

Data & News supplied by
Stock quotes supplied by Barchart
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions.
Photos copyright by Jay Graham Photographer
Copyright © 2010-2020 & California Media Partners, LLC. All rights reserved.