The global patient engagement solutions market size is expected to reach USD 70.5 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 21.4% from 2021 to 2028. The market is expected to register exponential growth due to the adoption of m-health; increasing prevalence of chronic conditions such as diabetes, asthma, and arthritis; improved healthcare services; enhanced patient education; patient data tracking; and diagnostic treatment.
In January 2021, the Biden-Harris administration opened a “Special Enrollment Period”. Under this action, Americans to sign up for health coverage and roll back attacks on the Medicaid, Affordable Care Act, and access to reproductive health care. Hence, such orders meet the healthcare requirements formed by the COVID-19 outbreak, it will protect access to reproductive health care, and make health care system easier and more unbiassed. Such initiatives are anticipated to drive the demand for these services over the forecast period.
As healthcare providers were battling with the constant upsurge in numerous cases, patients were looking to digital technologies for the support which promoted the adoption of a product. The outbreak has resulted in the introduction of multiple COVID-19- related features patient engagement solutions by various players. The growing number of smartphone users around the globe expedited the adoption of mHealth across the sector both from providers and consumers which in turn, has augmented the dependability of patients on mHealth apps.
Moreover, in March 2019, the American Medical Association entered a collaboration with Patient Point with the aim to access point of care to help prevent the occurrence of cardiovascular diseases and type 2 diabetes. Using Patient Point technology, approximately 6,500 practicing doctors across U.S. are expected to educate individuals regarding disease prevention. Programs such as these are expected to drive market growth over the forecast period.
The necessity of social distancing resulted in the demand for remote patient monitoring solutions along with the prerequisite for the precise and timely exchange of patient wellbeing records. The pandemic has also made healthcare professionals look for alternate methods to traditional processes and systems. As a result, market participants had come up with COVID-19- related features into their existing patient engagement solutions. For instance, in 2020, Orion Health has established the first complete pandemic outbreak monitoring platform to control the spread of the coronavirus. Hence, it led to the adoption of the solutions.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/patient-engagement-solutions-market
Patient Engagement Solutions Market Report Highlights
- The web-based/cloud-based emerged as the largest delivery type segment in 2020 and accounted for over 80.0% revenue share as it supports hassle-free information flow between patients and healthcare providers. Moreover, bulk data can be stored in these platforms and enable remote access
- The software segment dominated the market in 2020, owing to continuous development in patient engagement solutions along with its increasing applications in consulting, education, and implementation. Software solutions are easy to install and use, enable quick access to specific drug information, and enable healthcare providers to digitally upload prescriptions
- Rising prevalence of chronic diseases such as cardiovascular diseases, obesity, and diabetes, which require constant monitoring, is expected to drive the demand for these services in the coming years
- The chronic diseases segment dominated the market in 2020 owing to the associated benefits of these solutions in chronic disease management. These solutions help patients connect with their healthcare providers from remote locations, thereby enabling streamlined flow of information, patient feedback, and other health-related data
- North America dominated the market in 2020 owing to increased adoption of m-health and Electronic Health Record (EHR) and growing investments in patient engagement software by major companies
- Companies are adopting various strategies to sustain competition. New product/solution development, partnerships, mergers, acquisitions, strategic collaborations, and geographical penetration are some of the key strategies adopted by market players
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/patient-engagement-solutions-market/request/rs1
Patient Engagement Solutions Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global patient engagement solutions market based on delivery type, component, end-use, application, therapeutic area, and region:
Patient Engagement Solutions Delivery Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
Patient Engagement Solutions Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
Patient Engagement Solutions End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
- Individual Users
Patient Engagement Solutions Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
- Social Management
- Health Management
- Home Healthcare Management
- Financial Health Management
Patient Engagement Solutions Therapeutic Area Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
- Chronic diseases
- Women's Health
- Mental Health
Patient Engagement Solutions Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
List of Key Players of Patient Engagement Solutions Market
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions
- McKesson Corporation
- Orion Health Ltd.
- Cerner Corporation
- Phytel Inc.
- Medecision Inc.
- GetWellNetwork Inc.
- YourCareUniverse Inc.
- Lincor Solutions Ltd.
- Athenahealth, Inc.
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/3055/ibb
Browse More Related Report:
Hospital Information System Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type, By Deployment, By Component, By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, MEA), And Segment Forecasts, 2021 - 2028
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a full-time market research and consulting company registered in San Francisco, California. The company fully offers market reports, both customized and syndicates, based on intense data analysis. It also offers consulting services to business communities and academic institutions and helps them understand the global and business scenario to a significant extent. The company operates across multitude of domains such as Chemicals, Materials, Food and Beverages, Consumer Goods, Healthcare, and Information Technology to offer consulting services.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist - U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States