Book Online or Call 1-855-SAUSALITO

Sign In  |  Register  |  About Sausalito  |  Contact Us

Sausalito, CA
September 01, 2020 1:41pm
7-Day Forecast | Traffic
  • Search Hotels in Sausalito

  • ROOMS:

Tiemac Long Distance Load Interchange Marketplace launches Indiegogo Campaign

Now Seeking Community Support via Indiegogo, Tiemac introduces its Gamechanger - Commercial Trucking Long Distance Load Interchange Marketplace!

97% of the commercial trucking industry is made up of fleets with 50 or less trucks. However, these 97% of small fleets with higher operating costs than the other 3%, make less than 20% of the profits in the industry and operate within siloed walls of large brokers. Tiemac Long Distance Load Interchange Marketplace is a revolutionary marketplace for long distance commercial trucking that will significantly help small fleets to be more competitive in the industry and operate as one enterprise operation. Founded by Michael Treasure in 2018, this amazing marketplace will blend innovation and technology in the trucking industry with an aim to bring a silent technological revolution. Michael has a Doctorate in Engineering from the George Washington University, and he has always been passionate about engineering in systems and logistics. To introduce this game changer project to the world, Michael has recently launched a crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo, and he is welcoming generous community support and backing.

“I have always been driven to apply technology to help root out inefficiencies through optimization and Tiemac, in partnering with Microsoft, is using Internet of  Things (IoT) and other cutting edge technologies to offer an integrated set of solutions” Said Michael Treasure, while introducing this project to the Indiegogo community. “This Indiegogo campaign is important to help Tiemac overcome the significant challenges in obtaining funding to scale up its solutions.” He added. Tiemac will use the funds raised to purchase 24 additional used class 8 commercial trucks to seed the marketplace. In addition the funds will be used for hiring of engineering and administrative staff needed to support the scaling up of the TLDLI marketplace.

The Indiegogo Campaign is located on the web at:  and backers from around the world can become a part of this project by making generous pledges and donations. Moreover, the goal of this Indiegogo campaign is to raise a sum of USD $3.5 Million and Tiemac is offering a wide range of rewards for the backers supporting this campaign. Rewards also include advertisement of the backers’ business on the trucks used by Tiemac. Furthermore, more details are available on the Indiegogo campaign page of the project.

About This Project

Tiemac Long Distance Load Interchange is a gamechanger commercial trucking marketplace to allow small fleets to dynamically pair up across the country to deliver loads over long distances in up to half the time and miles. The project is a creation of a creative entrepreneur Dr. Michael Treasure, who obtained his PhD in Engineering from the George Washington University, and he is currently raising 3.5 million dollars on Indiegogo.

Media Contact
Company Name: Tiemac Technologies, Inc
Contact Person: Michael Treasure
Email: Send Email
Phone: 770-799-8133
City: Atlanta
State: Georgia
Country: United States

Data & News supplied by
Stock quotes supplied by Barchart
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.
By accessing this page, you agree to the following
Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions.
Photos copyright by Jay Graham Photographer
Copyright © 2010-2020 & California Media Partners, LLC. All rights reserved.