Indian Visa Application Process
If you wish to visit India as a tourist, you will need an Indian Visa, also known as an Indian Tourist Visa, to enter the country. All foreign citizens entering India need a proper international travel document. To obtain an Indian visa, all Individual visa applicants are urged to use the online application link.
Visit the Indian visa services website for the Online Indian visa application process to view the form's instructions and make an appointment. Technical Instructions contain crucial technical information for completing an online application for an Indian visa.
How to apply for an Indian visa
The Indian visa application process is quite easy. It doesn’t take more than 30 minutes to complete the process. You must locate the official website of the nation granting the visa if you want to apply for an electronic visa from India.
Here are the required documents :
- Applicant photo - A recent photo of yourself, taken against a white background
- Passport personal details scan or travel document showing your photograph and passport details
- Copy of the last page of your passport (if applicable)
- Valid email address - So we can communicate with you
- Credit or debit card to pay the fees
Indian VISA Passport Requirements
Travel is a life-changing experience that is made even more memorable when done without the hassles of lengthy and cumbersome visa procedures. India is a beautiful country. With many cultures, monuments, friendly people and world-famous cuisine, all of that would be much easier to live with if there weren't any visa problems, wouldn't it? When travelling abroad, it is necessary to have the desired documents with you.
Documents Needed to Apply for an Indian eVisa
An electronic visa to India can only be obtained by candidates who have valid passports. In order to receive an electronic visa, you must meet the following Indian VISA Passport Requirements. The passport must still be valid for at least six months on the anticipated arrival date in India.
Please confirm your email address. The email address provided in the application will receive a direct message after an Indian Visa is processed and accepted. If you are authorized for this type of Visa to India, you will need to print a copy of the approved Indian e-Visa.
A few pieces of information must be submitted while filling out the application for the e-Visa to India. These are Indian VISA Passport Requirements:
- Relational status
- Profession or line of work
- Expected port of entry
- Educational background
- whole name as it is listed in the passport
- birthdate and place
- Address and phone numbers
- Passport information
- The candidate's face must be visible.
Visa procedures are different for each country and we can easily be confused. The Indian Visa can take different forms and procedures depending on its use, but the photo requirements are the same for all these types.
The Main Criteria of the India Visa Photo
- The photo must take a square shape with the same width and height.
- ·The face must be in the centre of the frame, fully visible and clearly defined, including the top of the skull and the bottom of the chin.
- ·The eyes should be open and visible, looking directly into the camera.
- ·The background should be light colours or white.
- ·The photo should not contain shadows on the background or the face
- ·The photo must contain no borders.
- ·For the expression, it is necessary to keep a neutral face without special grimaces to keep the natural character of the photo,
- ·There are no recommendations for beards and clothing, but it is better to dress professionally to avoid all kinds of refusals.
- ·The photo must be taken without a hat or head covering unless the applicant covers his head for religious reasons.
- ·As with religious head wraps, the hair must be clear of the face and not cover up part of it, to ensure visibility of all the contours and necessary features.
- ·The image should be a portrait and not a landscape image. The portrait mode will present your face perfectly without making it elongated unnecessarily.
- ·The photo should be taken alone. No one else should be visible in the background or alongside the applicant.
In order to apply for the Indian e-Visa, documents and other requirements are required for the e-Visa to be processed and authorized. The list of required documents is not extensive and eVisa Application only requires basic/required documents and requirements for the process.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR AN INDIAN VISA
Applicants require a valid passport to apply for the Indian e-Visa. The Passport should be valid for at least 6 months.
A white background passport-size photograph of the applicant for an Indian e-Visa is also required.
- ·Email address
A legitimate and valid email address is a requirement for applying for an Indian e-Visa. Communication with the applicant is maintained through email and the approved copy of e-Visa is received at the applicant’s email address.
- ·Credit card or debit card
A credit card or debit card is required to apply for e-Visa as the application requires payments and they are made through credit or debit cards.
- ·Personal info (form)
The applicant has to fill out a form that asks for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, contact info, nationality religion, marital status e.t.c
- ·Authorized entry ports
To enter India, tourists can only enter through the authorized entry ports and no other entry point. The exit, however, can be made from any Immigration Check Posts.
- ·Business card, visiting card or letter from the company
This is only in the case of an Indian e-Business Visa for India. Applicants applying for an e-Business Visa should have a Business card, visiting card or a letter from the company.
- ·Letter on the letterhead of the hospital in India
This is only in the case of an Indian e-Medical visa or e-Medical attendant Visa for India. The referral to the hospital in India should be confirmed by a letter on the letterhead of the hospital in India. The document is to be provided by the applicant.
- ·Letter of invitation, political clearance, event clearance
These are only required for the Indian e-Conference Visa for India. The letter of invitation should be from an institution or agency within India, the Political Clearance should be from India’s Ministry of External Affairs and the Event Clearance from the Ministry of Home Affairs.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Schumacher Thomas Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +49 30 8800880
City: 10179 Berlin