Turkey Visa for Grenadian Citizens
This Turkey e-Visa is being launched to allow visitors to easily obtain their visas online. The eVisa program for Turkey was launched in 2013 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey. To visit Turkey for up to 90 days for vacation, business, transit or medical purposes, Grenada residents must apply for a Turkey e-Visa, commonly known as Turkey Visa. Any citizen of Grenada who intends to go to Turkey for a stay of less than 30 days must obtain a Turkey Visa for Grenadian Citizens before travelling there. This requirement is not an option. Passports used to obtain a Turkey e-Visa must remain valid for at least six months after the departure date, the day the applicant intends to leave Turkey.
REQUIREMENTS FOR TOURIST VISA FOR GRENADA NATIONALS
- To be qualified, the visitor must: have a visa valid for 6 months at the time of entrance, that have at minimum 1 empty visas sheet
- Maintain evidence of adequate finances.
- Maintain evidence of forwarded flights.
- Keep a copy of your hotel booking.
- Keep any documentation necessary for the next visit on hand.
- Follow all of the instructions here on E-Visa Application Form.
Turkish visa for Haiti citizens
There are many things to do in Turkey, from a hot air balloon ride in Cappadocia to shopping for handmade souvenirs in Ankara. But in order to do all this, you need to check what documents the authorities will ask you for upon entry. Depending on your nationality, you may need an e-Visa for Turkey, which would be great news as it would save you a lot of time. The e-Visa facility for Turkey will allow travellers to obtain their visas online easily and quickly. The Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs Affairs was responsible for launching the program in 2013. To visit Turkey for vacation, business, transit or medical purposes for up to 90 days, citizens of Haiti must apply
for a Turkish visa for Haiti citizens (Turkey Visa Online). A Haitian national must have a valid visa regardless of how long they want to stay in Turkey or whether they intend to leave.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO GET Turkish visa for citizens of Haiti
- Valid Passport: it must have at least 6 months of validity beginning by the arrival date in Turkey.
- Email address: your Turkish eVisa will be linked to your passport electronically, but you still need a copy to show at the immigration office in Turkey. That's why you should have a valid e-mail address to receive this information properly.
- Payment Options: You can use Paypal or a credit/debit card for online payment.
Turkey visa for Jamaica citizen
At least 40 countries can currently visit Turkey without having to go to the embassy. This is possible thanks to the electronic visa system that this country has recently activated. One of the countries that can use this system in Jamaica. So if you have a Jamaican passport you can enjoy the beauties of Turkey with just eVisa.
The further development of the electronic visa for Turkey will enable travellers to obtain their visas online easily and quickly. The Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs was in charge of introducing the program in 2013.
No matter how long they want to remain in Turkey, even those who intend to spend a few days, all nationals of Jamaica must have a current Turkey visa for Jamaica citizens.
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO I NEED TO APPLY?
- Passport: this is a mandatory document when you travel, so you cannot forget about it. Plus, you’ll have to scan the information page once you apply online.
- E-mail address: your Turkey eVisa will be linked to your passport electronically, but we always recommend having a copy just in case. That’s why you have to offer a valid email address, to receive the PDF file and other important tips via email inbox.
- Means of payment: before submitting your application, you’ll have to pay for your visa. You can do that using a credit or a debit card. Moreover, if you have a PayPal account as many people do nowadays, you can use that too.
Turkey Visa for Kuwaiti Citizens
The introduction of Turkey e-Visa will allow travellers to obtain their visas online easily and quickly. The Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs was responsible for launching the program in 2013. Kuwaiti citizens are required to apply for a Turkey e-Visa, also known as Turkey Visa online, to travel to Turkey for up to 90 days for vacation, business, transit or medical purposes. All Kuwaiti nationals must have a current Turkey Visa for Kuwaiti Citizens regardless of the length of their stay, even those who want to visit Turkey for a few days.
Requirements to Obtain the Turkey eVisa for Kuwaitis
- The visa requirements for Kuwaitis include having the following items:
- Passport with a validity of 60 days or more after the trip
- Credit or debit card
- Email address
- Travel tickets to Turkey
Company Name: TURKEY Official
Contact Person: Schumacher Thomas Melisa
Email: Send Email
Phone: +49 30 8800880
City: 10179 Berlin