All foreign travelers visiting India are required to apply for an Indian Visa before arriving in the country. Citizens from 169 countries around the world can now apply for an Indian e-Visa to visit the country and one of those lucky nationalities is Belgian. Belgian citizens are eligible to apply for the different types of Indian e-Visas available to them based on the nature of their planned visit to the country. The application process is relatively simple and does not require applicants to visit a local embassy or consulate.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR CITIZENS OF Belgium
- Valid passport: you shouldn't have issues with obtaining a passport, and if you already have one, take a look at the expiration date.
- Digital photo of yourself: this photo must be as recent as possible. You should avoid face gestures in it, and the background should be white.
- A passport scan of the information page
- A valid email address to receive the Indian E-Visa.
- Means of payment: You can use a credit or a debit card, and since Paypal is quite popular nowadays, you can use that as well.
- Business card copy and invitation letter: this requirement applies to people who want to go to India for business purposes and apply for an India business e-Visa.
- Letter from the hospital in India: this is valid for people who apply for a medical e-Visa.
For sightseeing and other tourism-related activities, travelers can apply for the Indian Tourist e-Visa. All non-Indian foreign travelers arriving in India are required to apply for and obtain an Indian Visa to visit the country. Travelers can choose from a variety of different visas that India has to offer depending on the nature of their intended visit to the country. The IndiaVisa for Italian Citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. The India e-Visa an Officialdocument allowing Italian residents and citizens to enter and travel to India for purposes of tourism, travel industry, etc. The procedure is officially endorsed by the Government of India under the eVisa India program.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CITIZENS OF ITALIAN
- Passport – Your passport needs to be valid at least for six months from your intended date of arrival.
- A Valid email address to receive the Indian E-Visa.
- A digital photo of you – it is recommended that the photo is recently taken.
- A passport scan – we only need the information page of your passport.
- Means of payment – You can use multiple methods of payment such as credit and debit cards.
India's tourism industry is not only growing rapidly but also diversifying to accommodate the different forms of tourism that people from all over the world participate in. Applying for India e-Visa has been very common lately for more than 150 nationalities including Swedes. This has become popular since its inception, and the fact that Swedish citizens no longer need to go to the Indian Embassy to get their visa. This makes India one of the most popular travel destinations in the world. The Indian Visa for Swedish Citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. This is a paperless online Indian Visa application process for Sweden residents. The India e-Visa is an official document that allows Swedish residents and citizens to enter and travel to India for the purposes of tourism, travel industry, etc.
What Documents do SWEDISH Need to Get an Indian eVisa?
- Valid passport – you will have no issues with obtaining a passport, and if you already have one, take a look at its expiry date.
- Digital photo of yourself – it is preferable that the photo is as recent as possible. You should not make face gestures in it, and the background should be white. Just scan it and upload it when you are told to.
- A passport scan of the information page
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, and since Paypal has become quite standard these days, you can use that as well.
Most travelers require a visa for India even if they are transiting through India en route to an onward destination. A transit visa is issued for the sole purpose of enabling the visa holder to travel through India to reach their final destination. However, this depends on how long the traveler will be staying in India and whether or not they intend to leave the airport transit area. Most foreigners are required to apply for a visa to visit India, regardless of the length of stay or purpose of travel.
What are the requirements for applying an India Transit Visa
- A Passport valid for a minimum of 180 days with at least two blank pages.
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay for your visa fees.
- Two recent passport size photo
- Duly filled Online Application Form with signatures.
- Evidence of onward travel to India - confirmed air ticket for onward/returned journey.
Company Name: INDIANOfficial
Contact Person: Schumacher Thomas Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +49 69 75350
Address:GieBener Str. 30
City: 60435 Frankfurt am Main